New England Camera Club Council (NECCC)
The New England Camera Club Council is a nonprofit umbrella group for over 60 camera clubs in the New England states of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont.
Introducing Spring Pandemic Photo Showcase
This showcase is a fun opportunity to enter your photos across a variety of categories.
Get your cameras out!
All individual members of any of the New England Camera Club Council (NECCC) camera clubs are invited to participate in a fun and free Pandemic Inspired Photo Showcase! This event is designed so everyone can participate from their own homes. There are five categories and only one photo may be entered in each. You can enter photos in as many categories as you like, from just one to all five, however, you can’t enter the same photo in more than one category. All photos must have been taken in 2021.
This is your chance to get creative! A category’s “meaning” is open to your interpretation! Let’s have some fun with this!
Everyone who participates and enters at least one photo will then be eligible to select their top favorite in each category. The one catch is you can’t choose your own entry.
Even though this showcase is focused on individual participants, the NECCC camera club with the greatest percentage of members participating will be recognized. Encourage your fellow members to submit their photos too!
- Pandemic Partners
- In the Safety Zone
- My Life in Black and White
Choose Your Favorites
Announce Fan Favorites
- You must be a member of a NECCC camera club.
- Photos must be taken in 2021.
- Enter 1 to 5 photos across 5 categories. Only 1 photo in a category.
- No duplicate, or near duplicate, photos submitted in other categories.
- All photographs must be taken and edited exclusively by you.
- For composites, you must have taken all components.
- A category’s “meaning” is open to your interpretation.
- Every category allows color or monochrome photos.
- No watermarks allowed.
- Titles will be displayed.
- You cannot choose your own photo for the category favorite.
- Photos must be in the JPEG format with an sRGB color profile.
- Photos will be automatically scaled down to fit in a 1920 pixels wide by 1080 pixels high screen while preserving aspect ratio. See Upload Help for details.
- Copyright of the photo remains with you.
- NECCC has the right to use the photo on their websites and literature.
- NECCC has the right to disqualify and remove any photo as it sees fit.